Co-op Members Forms
To become a member, complete the form above or ask for one at the store. Bring your completed application into the store on your next visit.
A life-time membership cost of $35
Co-op Members can pre-order Sami’s Bakery. Orders are due by the first Friday of each month, by 4pm and delivery to the store will be on the following Friday. We will give you a call when it is ready for pick-up. Orders can be emailed to email@example.com If you are interested in setting up a standing order, just let us know.
– Weekly orders due Saturday by 4pm and go in on Monday and arrive on Thursday
– No work required
– A wide variety of natural and organic products
– 10% discount on in-store purchases (does not apply to eggs, coffee, tea, clearance, fresh produce items, and professional level supplements available through Circle of Life Nutrition, LLC)
– Friendly staff to assist with placing orders
– A life-time membership for the low cost of $35
– Opportunity to pre-order Sami’s Bakery GF/DF bread (see details below)
– Order pick up at your convenience during normal business hours.
Marjie’s Gluten Free Pantry Food Co-op is a retail buying club committed to supporting our community by:
- Creating a welcoming environment for everyone
• Selling healthful, earth-friendly, affordable products
• Offering excellent customer service and consumer education
• Building our local economy
• Serving as a resource center for conscious living
The Pantry’s merchandising goal is to buy and sell foods and products of high nutritional value. We endeavor to provide natural products and information about healthy choices. We respect diverse opinions about what is healthy and provide a variety of educational information about nutrition and health.
The Pantry sells foods free from synthetic additives or processing. We will not knowingly sell products containing artificial preservatives, hydrogenated oils, trans fats, artificial flavorings and coloring, antibiotics, HFCS, GMO’s, or hormones.
UNFI – Greenwood East Region Products
The Pantry places weekly co-op orders through United Foods Incorporated which arrive via delivery truck every Thursday. The delivery truck is unloaded at Marjie’s Pantry, and the products are sorted for distribution by our friendly staff. Members will be called to pick up their orders during normal business hours at their convenience.
UNFI offers monthly specials averaging 10% to 40% off selected products. Product information includes quantity, size, and ingredients and can be view at their website. Current pricing is listed in the monthly on-line Buying Club Catalog. To browse through all available products, visit their website using the sign in information below.
Energizing tomorrow, guiding a healthier road ahead!
As a long-time supporter of activities that increase the quality and integrity of food, we require every product that carries an attribute label to provide certification or we won’t carry it. USDA Organic – Non GMO Project Verified – Fair Trade Certified
Who is UNFI?
United Natural Foods, Incorporated, also known as UNFI, is a distributor of natural, organic and specialty foods, and related products in the United States and Canada. A wide variety of products are offered with your co-op membership, including frozen foods, dairy and perishables, grocery products, cleaning products, pet products, personal care items and supplements. If there is something you would like to have but we don’t necessarily carry in the store then it really is nice to be a co-op member of Marjie’s Pantry so you can special order your favorite products. We have included the username and password below so that you may peruse the UNFI website to help make your decision easier on becoming a Co-op Member.